- Mechanical lock-in prevention device for hinged doors
- Including stainless steel key.
- Universal Interlocks blocking device prevents accidental machine restart during maintenance.
- Easy retrofit installation onto every access door.
- Obligates operators to extract a safety key before access to the safeguarded area.
- Mandatory Lockout-Tagout
- 2 padlock holes (8mm Ø) for access with multiple operators or during major maintenance.
- Suitable for doors with a Max. door depth of 80mm.
- Extracted key function
- Completely mechanical (no wiring).
- 200,000 unique key codes
- Option free key and lock laser engraving (3 lines of 10 characters).
- Completely stainless steel 316.
- Durable and robust design.
- Version for hinged and sliding doors available.
To prevent accidental lock-in of operators often a safety padlock is used. The ALPHA makes the use of a safety key mandatory.
The ALPHA interlock blocking device prevents opening an access door until the unique coded key is turned and extracted. The ALPHA then block the door from closing and in doing so switching the safety contact of the door switch until the safety key is returned in the lock
The ALPHA ensures the door can only be opened when the safety key is removed. As long as the operator is present in the safeguarded area (with the safety key), the door cannot close and the machine cannot restart.
||Fortress Article Code