- Actuator operated safety interlock switch for use in machine guarding applications.
- In combination with a safety guard monitor and key switch for protection up to safety level PLe per EN ISO 13849-1 or up to SIL 3 per EN 62061 (TüV certified).
- The personal safety key is released when the access key is inserted in the lock below. The safety key is used to prevent accidental lock as the access key (which can de-isolate the machine) is locked as long as the safety key is not returned.
- The standard sequence is: Key trapped - Door unlocked.
- Head can be rotated in position of 90°.
- DM-H actuator with +/- 6mm vertical missalignment.
- 7,500N retention force (Fmax.)
- Zamac (zinc alluminium alloy) body with stainless steel head and actuator.
- Stainless steel spring loaded dustcover available as option.
- 200,000 unique key codes available.
* Free of charge laser engraving on key and lock.
Matching engravings result in identical key code.
* Personal safety key ordered seperatly: CLK-SUS