Ball actuator for the R-Type ProtonRFID safety switch from Mechan Controls. The Proton RFID safety interlock is suitable for a variety of machine safety applications.
Proton RFID safety interlock specifications
- Suitable for safeguarding hinged doors, sliding doors and removable machine guards.
- Suitable for applications where door locking is required (e.g. run-on movements).
- Includes RGB indicator for advanced diagnostics - visible from all mounting positions.
- Material: Red ABS - reinforced with glass fibre & black ABS - reinforced with glass fibre
- Equipped with a high-coded RFID switch.
- Large alignment tolerance (15 degrees).
- Max. tensile force of 2,000 N.
- Resistant to dust, vibrations and debris.
- Sealed to IP67.
- Solenoid emergency release on 3 sides.
- Can be used in combination with safety controls in PLe (EN ISO 13849-1) and SIL 3 (EN 62061) applications.
- Only 1 unit is required for PLe (EN ISO 13849-1).
- Protection against manipulation, interference and sabotage.
- Power to unlock
Available with different connections
R Type Proton safety switch with 3 m cable PROTON-R-21-24DC-03M
R Type Proton safety switch with 6 m cable PROTON-R-21-24DC-06M
R Type Proton safety switch with 10-metre cable PROTON-R-21-24DC-10M