Magnetic non-contact safety sensor
Non-contact safety switches operate by using magnets or coded magnets. They are used to monitor the positions of hatches, doors or valves.
Magnetic Safety Sensors are used for machines and installations without a run-down time, i.e. isolating the energy supply brings the machine to an immediate stop.
Magnetic safety switches are an economical solution for protecting your machines and can be used up to PLe according to ENISO13849-1 and SIL3 according to EN / IEC62061.
Non-contact magnetic safety switches have the following properties:
- Economical solution
- Space-saving and easy to assemble.
- There are different designs available.
- Available in 24V DC 110V AC or 230V AV
- Available with different contact options
- M12 plug connections or moulded cable.
- Low maintenance and wear-free because there is no mechanical contact.
- Insensitive to dust, moisture and dirt.
- Resistant to vibrations.
- Protection against manipulation by coded magnets.
- Easy to clean and high water resistance.
- Stainless steel variants for the food industry and pharmacy.
Please contact us for advice or a quote without obligation.