Non-contact transponder (RFID) safety sensor
Non-contact safety switches that work with transponder or RFID technology are used to monitor the position of hatches, doors and valves. These transponder safety switches try to limit the possibility of manipulation as much as possible.
Transponder safety sensors are used for machines and installations without a run-down time, i.e. isolating the energy supply will immediately bring the machine to a standstill.
RFID transponder safety sensors are high coded according to NEN-EN-ISO 14119. These safety sensors can be universally or uniquely coded. With the uniquely coded version, each set of sensor and actuator has its own unique code. In the event of a defect or loss of the actuator, the sensor can often be connected to a new actuator by reducing the voltage to 20V DC and presenting the new actuator to the sensor.
A number of transponder switches from our range have OSSD contacts that make it possible to place safety switches in series without losing the safety level.
Transponder coded safety switches offer a very high level of safety and prevent manipulation. These switches can be used up to PLe according to ENISO13849-1 and SIL3 according to EN / IEC62061.
Transponder (RFID) safety switches have the following properties:
- Highly coded according to NEN-EN-ISO 14119.
- Space-saving and easy to assemble.
- Different designs are available.
- Available in 24V DC.
- Available with OSSD or volt free contacts.
- M12 plug connections or moulded cable.
- Low maintenance and wear-free because there is no mechanical contact.
- Insensitive to dust, moisture and dirt.
- Resistant to light vibrations.
- Protection against manipulation unique or universal coding based on RFID
- Easy to clean and high water resistance.
- Stainless steel variants for the food industry and pharmacy.
For free advice, a quote or an appointment, contact one of our specialists