Safety gate switches without guard locking
What is a safety switch?
Safety switches safeguard access to machines and installations. Opening a safety guard such as a door or a hatch. A safe signal is transmitted to the safety controller, isolating the power supply to the machine or installation.
Safety Switches for machines without run-down time
Safety switches without guard locking are used to safeguard machines and installations without run-down time, i.e. isolating the power supply brings the machine to a direct-controlled stop. Depending on the selected type, our safety switches comply with PLd resp. PLe according to EN / ISO 13849 and SIL 2 resp. SIL 3 according to EN 62061.
Electromechanical safety switches are equipped with an operating tongue actuator that is removed from the head of the safety switch when opening the guard. This will switch the safety contacts and isolates the power supply to the machine.
Tongue operated safety door switches without guard locking are available as:
- Safety switch for Cat. 4, PLe or SIL3 applications.
- Safety switch for Cat. 3, PLd or SIL2 applications.
Our safety switches can be equipped with the following options:
- Safety key preventing accidental lock-in of operators.
- Different operating tongues (actuators) like shutters, hinged or sliding doors.
- Push buttons, selector switches and LEDs.
- Emergency stop with or without monitoring.
- Self-wiring terminal or quick disconnect
- Available in ProfiNet or Ethernet IP version
- Available in AS-Interface version
- Standard mounting plates for different guard types
Please contact us for advice or a quote without obligation.