*Please be aware! Long delivery time. Alternative product: Mechan ODNK sensor
- Non-contact uniquely coded safety sensor for use in machine guarding applications.
- Actuator can be trained 8 times (PSEN cs2.2p).
- Available in ATEX version.
- Equipped with 2 safety contacts and 1 monitoring contact (2N/O - 1N/C).
- For monitoring the position of sliding, hinged and removable protective doors.
- Suitable for applications where door locking is not required.
- Dual simple diagnostics with 3 LEDs
- Tamper-resistant RFID system.
- Easy to mount.
- Manufactured from robust ABS.
- Both switch and actuator are fully sealed to IP67
- In combination with a safety guard monitor for protection up to safety level PLe per EN ISO 13849-1 or up to SIL 3 per EN 62061.
|PSEN cs2.1p/PSEN cs2.1
|PSEN cs2.13p/PSEN cs2.1
||M12, 8-polig (ATEX)
|PSEN cs2.2p/PSEN cs2.1
|PSEN cs2.2n/PSEN cs.2.1